Wednesday 23 November 2016

More Complaining, Sorry

I actually really like the new blogger layout. Do you know when you first go onto the website and it has that...starter page? My brain is mush, I'm trying here, I just have to hope you get what I mean. If you don't blog but you just like to read blogs (in which case, how unusual to me!) then you really won't know what I'm talking about but its neat. 

So, what I wanted to complain about. Well, everything, today was shit. I know it's Thanksgiving tomorrow for America and in case I don't post anything tomorrow than happy Thanksgiving (not entirely sure what my viewpoint is on Thanksgiving, especially with everything going on lately, but I wish you a good day regardless). 

I had a...disagreement with a friend about two weeks ago. Started with me saying a joke to my boyfriend. Said boyfriend, because he's a bit of an idiot sometimes, shared this with said friend because he thought she would find it funny. She actually said (the friend) a few weeks before this that the kind of joke I said (dark humor) made her uncomfortable and she didn't find it funny which is perfectly fine so I haven't. She saw the screenshot of the joke, thought it wasn't funny and told everyone and got really angry and turned into a bully. 

Because of this, she made into this really big deal and something I thought only happened in high school and not college, she started to spread rumors around. Some of the people she knows and some of her/her boyfriends (and also my boyfriends, they're cousins) family started giving me death glares, making mean comments, etc etc. She knows I'm autistic, and therefore knows my communication is bad so A) can easily be misunderstood and B) can't stand up for myself. I also can't make/keep friends very easily, so she knows my connections/friendship circle is extremely small. She's basically being a twat because she knows she can get away with it. 

I didn't want to do this because I thought we could (like fucking adults) settle it between the two of us and our boyfriends. I guess she wasn't okay with that, though, now she's turned it into a bigger issue by bringing more people into it. 

I get less sleep (don't take my sleep, god damn you) because I have a really early appointment in the morning with our...dude who deals with bullying. Again, my brain is mush. It's 8:15am. Yeah. After that, I don't finish until 4pm because I have work experience. I'm also four days behind on that, so that's another stress I have on my shoulders. Not a big one, but little rocks get really heavy. 

Basically, this whole thing made me realize I'm quite happy not having friends. I don't want to drag her down with me, but the whole point of seeing this officer is so I can hopefully get this to stop. I can try to. I don't really know what to do. I didn't want to get out of this bed as it was. 

-Tina groan-

No comments:

Post a Comment