Sunday 8 January 2017

We've Moved to Wordpress! :D

For a long time now, I have been unhappy with this blog. I just do not like the layout and I have been unable to figure out how to change it. I want to stick to space-themed, but maybe more of a cartoon-y type of planet space than a galaxy? I'm just unhappy with a lot of things to do with this blog, although I am not going to stop posting on here completely. I think I have put too much into this just to stop. I want to keep the memories (and I don't think you can delete blogger blogs, can you?). 

My friend introduced to me Wordpress, of which you can follow my new blog here, where I just want to try things out. I enjoy the layout a lot more. It's a lot easier to navigate so far. I haven't properly set it up yet, the layout will not stay as it is...I am going to add some layouts later. I just want to make it public for anyone who follows here and is wondering why I'm not active anymore or as much. 

Just wanted to write that super quick and if you can tell me any advice at all, I'll cherish it. Thank you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment